Facebook changes things all the time. Be sure your page is compliant!
Most of the time I see mistakes with the cover photos for pages. The newest change Facebook has made is that you are only aloud 20% text. A complete list for cover rules are listed below as well as other page rules
All covers are public. Covers can’t be deceptive, misleading, or infringe on anyone else’s copyright. You can’t encourage people to download your cover and use as theirs.
Covers can’t have:
1. Images with more than 20% text; This includes photos with text in them. If you have a photo on your cover and the photo is of a book, then the text on that book counts!
2. Price or purchase information, such as “40% off” or “Download it on socialmusic.com”;
3. Contact information such as a website address, email, mailing address, or information that should go in your Page’s “About” section;
4. references to Facebook features or actions, such as “Like” or “Share” or an arrow pointing from the cover photo to any of these features; or
5. calls to action, such as “Get it now” or “Tell your friends.”
Opt-Ins and Advertising
If your going to have a opt-in offer on your page, be sure you are very clear that you are collecting the users info and not Facebook.
Third-party advertisements on Pages are prohibited.
And keep in mind Facebook has complete power to delete your page and or advertising account. Any warning you get from them should be taken seriously.